Skilled Advocates for All Involved
Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial's attorneys are skilled advocates for all parties involved in the bankruptcy process. We have represented lenders, special servicers, Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 trustees, creditors’ committees, debtors, and purchasers and sellers of distressed assets. Our attorneys have also represented both creditors and debtors in out-of-court restructurings, and have a particular focus on real estate workouts, both in and out-of-court.
Representative Bankruptcy matters include:
- Represented special servicer in a multitude of single asset real estate bankruptcy cases
- Represents landlords in a multitude of retail bankruptcy cases throughout the country.
- Represented both debtors and creditors in adversary proceedings regarding objections to the dischargeability of debts based on fraud and concealment of assets
- Represented bondholders and creditors’ committees in numerous corporate restructurings
- Represented trustees of defunct financial institution and servicer
- Represented construction company in out-of-court restructuring
- Represented developer in out-of-court workout
- National Real Estate Investor