3344 Peachtree Road, NESuite 2400Atlanta, GA 30326
T: 404.832.9548F: 404.875.9433
Anna Idelevich’s practice is devoted to complex civil litigation with an emphasis on catastrophic injury, mass-tort, environmental law and toxic tort, transportation, product liability, premises liability, nursing home and long-term care litigation.
Anna is admitted to practice in Georgia and Missouri, and has represented clients in a number of other jurisdictions, including North Carolina, Florida, Texas, Indiana, and New York. She has tried multiple cases to verdict, obtained defense verdicts, and won dismissals on behalf of corporate clients.
Prior to joining WWHGD, Anna worked for the United State Senate and the Office of Attorney General of Georgia as an extern. While at Emory University School of Law, Anna was a competitor on the Emory Law Mock Trial Team. She has remained involved with various trial advocacy programs, serving as the lead coordinator for the Georgia High School Mock Trial Competition in 2016, and an instructor for the National Institute for Trial Advocacy Depositions Skills program in 2017.
Anna is originally from Russia, lived in Israel for 10 years, and speaks Russian and Hebrew fluently.
Georgia Southern University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2011
Political Science Honors Program
Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2014
Mock Trial Team
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Missouri Bar
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Defense verdict at trial on behalf of CrossFit in a case seeking multi-millions. The case landed CVN's Top 10 Most Impressive Defense Verdicts of 2018.
Obtained a defense verdict at trial on behalf of a national trucking company in a case arising out of a deadly tractor-trailer accident.
Assisted in obtaining a favorable settlement at trial for one of the world’s largest defense technology manufacturers in a case involving product liability claims.
Currently defending the world's largest flavoring manufacturer in cases nationwide involving allegations that exposure to flavoring chemicals caused irreversible lung disease in hundreds of workers and consumers.
Assisted in successfully settling 27 toxic tort product liability lawsuits involving allegations of worker exposure to flavoring chemicals.
Assisted in defending and successfully settling a lawsuit involving a fatal airplane crash.
Represented various apartment complexes and businesses in premises liability related litigation involving allegations of wrongful death.
Obtained a plaintiff’s verdict against a County on behalf of a teen who suffered a traumatic brain injury.
Currently defending multiple senior skilled nursing facilities across Georgia against allegations of abuse, neglect, and professional malpractice.
Awards & Recognitions
Super Lawyers Magazine, Georgia Risings Stars List, Personal Injury Products Defense, 2021, 2022
Benchmark Litigation, 40 Under 40 Hot List - South, Commercial and Insurance, 2021
2018 CVN's Top 10 Most Impressive Defense Verdict List
Team Member, The Daily Report’s “Litigation Teams of the Year (General Litigation-Midsize)," 2018
Professional & Community Activities
American Bar Association
Atlanta Bar Association
Conexx, American Israeli Business Connector
Defense Research Institute, Women in the Law Committee
Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
WWHGD Diversity & Inclusion Committee, founding member
News & Publications
- 5 Cards to Play When Responding to the Scene of a Work-Related AccidentRisk & Insurance, April 26, 2022
- Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial Attorneys Selected to 2022 Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
- Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial Attorneys Selected to 2021 Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
- Modern Healthcare
- ACC Docket
- Legal Alert
- Defendants in Georgia Lawsuits Can Now Seek to Recover Attorney’s Fees and Litigation Expenses as Part of Their CounterclaimsWWHGD Legal Alert
"How I Made Partner: 'Start to Think Like a Partner, Early On'," Law.com, 2021
Events & Speaking Engagements
Faculty, Emory University School of Law Kessler-Eidson Program for Trial Techniques, May 8-15, 2021
Faculty, National Institute of Trial Advocacy Depositions Skills, Atlanta Program, November 10-12, 2017
Guest speaker, Emory University School of Law Pretrial Litigation Course, at the request of Chief Judge Diane E. Bessen of Fulton County State Court, 2016 and 2017
- Georgia Appellate Court Affirms Order Granting Motion to Dismiss in Favor of WWHGD Client for Lack of Personal Jurisdiction
- Complete Defense Verdict: A St. Louis City Court Jury Clears CrossFit of All Liability in a Case Seeking Multi-Millions Involving "The Deadlift" Exercise
- Female Duo Receives Defense Verdict in Trucking Accident