Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial Attorneys Selected to 2022 Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
ATLANTA, February 14, 2022 – Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial is pleased to announce that 14 attorneys from the firm’s Atlanta office were selected to Super Lawyers Magazine’s list of Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
Attorneys selected to the 2022 Georgia Super Lawyers list include:
- John Bonnie – Insurance Coverage
- David Dial – Construction Litigation
- Johnny Friedman – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Ross Ginsberg – Construction Litigation
- Carol Michel – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Rick Sager – Personal Injury Products: Defense
Attorneys selected to the 2022 Georgia Rising Stars list include:
- Brannon Arnold – Personal Injury Products: Defense
- Derick Cooper – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Jad Dial – Personal Injury General: Defense
- George Green – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Anna Idelevich – Personal Injury Products: Defense
- Michael Paupeck – Construction Litigation
- Jason Vuchinich – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Josh Wood – Civil Litigation: Defense
Super Lawyers, a Thomas Reuters business, was first published in 1991 and is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have achieved a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Each year, no more than 5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are recognized as Rising Stars. Selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. Rising Stars are top attorneys in the state who have been practicing for less than 10 years or are under 40 years old.
About Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial
WWHGD is a national trial firm and winner of ALM’s Daily Report “Litigation Department of the Year - Midsize Firm” award in 2020 for its outstanding representation of clients and the results achieved on their behalf. The firm has tried more than 400 cases throughout the U.S. and handled cases in all 50 states and 22 countries. Clients range from Fortune 500 to mid-size and local companies. WWHGD and its lawyers are consistently ranked in Chambers USA, Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and other prestigious ranking directories. More information can be found on the firm’s website at www.wwhgd.com.