WWHGD Attorneys Selected to the 2010 Georgia Super Lawyers List
ATLANTA (February 25, 2010)—Eight Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial attorneys were selected to the 2010 Georgia Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in Georgia are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation and peer reviews by practice area.
WWHGD lawyers selected to the 2010 Georgia Super Lawyers list include:
- John Bonnie – Insurance Coverage
- Dave Dial – Construction Litigation
- Billy Gunn – Civil Litigation Defense
- Skip Hudgins – Civil Litigation Defense
- David Larson – Construction/Surety
- Al Maxwell – Civil Litigation Defense
- Tony Smith – Construction Litigation
- Bob Tanner – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice