13 WWHGD Attorneys Selected to 2013 Georgia Super Lawyers and Georgia Rising Stars Lists
ATLANTA (February 11, 2013)—Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial attorneys were selected to the 2013 Georgia Super Lawyers list and to the 2013 Georgia Rising Stars list. Rising Stars are the top attorneys in the state who are under 40 years old or who have been practicing law for less than 10 years.
Super Lawyers, a Thompson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
Attorneys selected to the 2013 Georgia Super Lawyers list include:
- John Bonnie – Insurance Coverage
- Dave Dial – Construction Litigation
- Ross Ginsberg – Construction Litigation
- Billy Gunn – Civil Litigation Defense
- Skip Hudgins – Civil Litigation Defense
- Dave Larson – Construction/Surety
- Al Maxwell – Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Tony Smith – Construction Litigation
- Bob Tanner – Personal Injury Defense: Medical
- Kevin Williams – Civil Litigation Defense
Attorneys selected to the 2013 Georgia Rising Stars list include:
- Brannon Arnold – Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Scott Kerew – Civil Litigation Defense
- Scott Witzigreuter – Construction Litigation
The 2013 Georgia Super Lawyers list and the 2013 Georgia Rising Stars lists will appear in Super Lawyers Magazine, as well as the March 2013 issue of Atlanta magazine.