WWHGD Hosts CLE Seminar for the Association of Corporate Counsel Central Florida
Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial will host a half day CLE seminar for members and guest of the ACC Central Florida chapter. The CLE event titled "Winter Is Coming: Are You Prepared for the Ultimate Battle" will cover topics such as premises liability, best practices for litigation discovery and ethical lessons.
3 hours of CLE credit will be offered, including 1 hour of ethics credit.
Guarding the Wall Presented by Kyle Jackson and Steve Gonzalez
Premises Liability, Your Kingdom, and the Questionable Behavior of Guests, invitees, and White Walkers
- Recent Trends in Premises Liability
- Knowing the Boundaries of Your Duty
- Best Practices
Training Your Dragons for Battle Presented by Cindy Bonilla
Best Practices and Recent Developments in Litigation Discovery
- The Top Three Opportunities to Seize During Discovery
- Critical "Danger Zones" to Avoid
- Technology in the Discovery Process
- Latest Discovery Implications with "Fitbits" and Wearable Tracking Devices
Tales of Fire and Ice Presented by Ron Schirtzer
Ethical Lessons Learned from Legendary Heroes and Villains