We value professional excellence and offer competitive compensation and exceptional benefits to attract and retain the best talent.
An equal opportunity employer, Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial welcomes qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or national origin.
Contact: Lisa Stock, Human Resources Manager
Service Desk Analyst
Delivers day-to-day technical support for all office locations and all customer-facing computer hardware and software.
- Responds to customer telephone, email and walk-in support requests.
- Following the WWHGD IT ticket procedure, logs all requests, issues and resolutions.
- Conduct research utilizing internal and external resources to solve customer problems quickly.
- Following the WWHGD IT procedure, escalates issues to 2nd level (Team Lead, MSP or Vendor) or 3rd level (Network Operations Team) promptly.
- Follow WWHGD IT asset management procedures for handling IT assets including intake of new equipment, moving of existing equipment and retiring end of life equipment.
- Maintain organization of the IT Workroom including inventory of equipment and accessories.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Chief Information Officer or Service Desk Team Lead.